lunes, 3 de abril de 2017

A Country I would like to visit

Hello,

I think that the country which I will love to visit is Egypt. I imagine that walking behind ancient pyramids would be amazing, but on the other hand I have to admit that I don’t know really much about this country, it is only a felling, even a desire of coming true a wish that I have had since I was a child. It is known that it is a place full of history, where you can find the beginnings of the civilization. In there I think that I will go to museums, and I would like to see the mommys and the graves of ancient pharaohs. Even though I think that I imagine Egypt as a cultural place, very nice for going as a tourist, I don’t imagine myself living, studying or working there, principally because of the weather, so warm and too much sand for a person who prefers winter. I hope you like my destiny and also I hope that I can someday go to there.

Image result for egypto

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I don't know what's the language of Egypt... Do they still write hieroglyphics?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!, I will love to visit Egypt too!!!!, maybe we can save money and go there this summer haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this could be the perfect place for me, i love sand and i hate winter hahaha

    ResponderEliminar