domingo, 16 de abril de 2017

The best concert ever

To talk about the best concert I have ever gone, I need to start saying that I am not a fanatic of music or concerts at all, so the list of the concert in which I have been present is too short. Even though, I had gone a few of them, and that one which I had more enjoyed between all of them, Is  a concert of Queen in 2008. Obviously, there was not a “real” concert of Queen, because it took place without Freddie Mercury, who died in 1991. In this concert, was Paul Rodgers as singer, replacing Freddie, I think even when it is accepted that his cant, never, be the same, just the simple fact of listening in live a group that like you a lot, it is an unforgettable moment. Also, I must say, that I went with my dad, a real fan of Queen who really knows all the songs, so that made a special moment, in which we, share a good time like father and soon.

Image result for queen paul rodgers chile

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Did you go when Queen was in Chile? Wow, I think that it was an amazing experience. I like Queen too and my favourite album of them is Innuendo (1991).

    ResponderEliminar